Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I watched "The Strangers" on Friday night. It was a packed house for this creepy home invasion thriller. True to form, it wasn't that good, but the sounds were creepy enough for me. (This is a movie that scares me, but made a lot of guys laugh.) 

very simply---(*spoiler*) if they properly holed up with the gun, they would have scared off the strangers...

But nevertheless, the idea/event of home invading is on the rise, it's only so undisclosed because rich people don't like reporting that they were home invaded...(to further protect their neighborhood)

I had nightmares after this movie, and I dreamed a friend was stabbed to death (oh dear), a friend I haven't seen in about a year, but nonetheless I had to go on thefacebook to see if he was still alive (yup, and in good health).


No comments: